All graphic designs, characters, copyrights and distribution rights
remain the sole property of the artist Helena Normark.
I reserve the right to change these rules at any time,
without prior notice, so please re-read them from time to time. If something is unclear, don't hesitate
to ask! Thanks!
Note that the graphics at GraphicGarden.com are small and mostly intended for
website decoration. Be sure to try some of the free graphics before you order anything. (See Graphics -> Free Websets in the menu.)
If you need larger graphics, see Art4Crafts.com.
RULES FOR DIGITAL USE (websites, emails etc.):
1) You are welcome to decorate your own website, emails or eBay auctions.
Commercial sites are OK. Make links to www.graphicgarden.com on every page/auction/email
where the graphics are being used. Use a logo, or a
textlink in readable size.
2) You may not use the graphics for the following:
- Sharing/selling of email stationery, website/auction templates, sig tags, patterns, tubes,
printables etc.; i.e. anything that is in digital format. Meaning: If you want to share/sell what you
create you must print it yourself. (There is one exception; teacherspayteachers.com. Scroll down to separate section for information about that.)
- To decorate other people's sites/pages/emails/auctions. This means that webdesign
businesses can not use my graphics. (Rule updated Jan. 30. 2007.)
- Characters in storybooks or the like, or as models for 3D objects.
- The graphics themselves may not be shared or sold in any shape or form.
3) Digitizing (machine embroidery) is not allowed, except for your own use.
Viking Software/Husqvarna/Inspira have
exclusive rights to sell/share such designs, with the exception of
a few people who purchased a licence while it was still
RULES FOR TeachersPayTeachers.com:
My graphics can now be used for school related material that is sold at teacherspayteachers.com!
There is no license fee, but please note that you still will have to buy the graphics that you want to use. Also, it applies only to school
related materials you sell at teacherspayteachers.com. You will still not be able to sell or share digital items (PDFs for download etc.) elsewhere.
All items must be created by you personally or a family member.
Everything you sell must be finished by you, such as forms and other things ready to use. You can not sell the graphics themselves or
various kits that other people can use to create new items.
My copyright notice ('Artwork GraphicGarden.com', in readable size) must be included on the material you sell or share.
RULES FOR CRAFTS/PRINTED ITEMS:
You are welcome to use the graphics on tangible things that you sell/share and to decorate
your business paperwork, such as calling cards, hang tags etc., under the following
1) Only finished, tangible items are allowed. This means: No patterns or kits of any kind, iron
ons, rubber stamps, paper piecings, stickers, etc..
Example: You can sell something that you have embroidered
the graphic onto, but not the actual embroidery design. Viking Software/Husqvarna (plus a few
people who purchased a licence while it was still available) have exclusive rights to
sell/share digitized designs.
2) If you want to use a graphic more than 200 times per year there is a one time fee
(currently US$50) for the use of as many of my graphics as you want. Just
send me an email and I'll tell you how to order. Thanks!
3) No mass production. The items must be handmade by you personally. If you have
professional equipment at home it may be considered mass production. Please contact me.
4) My copyright notice ('Artwork GraphicGarden.com', in readable size) must be
included; either on the actual product or at a card or hang tag attached to it.
If you sell the items off a website and/or eBay, there must be clickable credits linked
to www.graphicgarden.com, next to the items.
5) Items created from the graphics may not be distributed in any digital media
(websites, emails, CDs, PSP tubes, sig tags, auction templates etc.). Meaning: If you want to
share/sell what you create you must print it first. However, for viewing purposes
you are of course welcome to post photos or scans of your finished crafts on a website etc..